Anesthesiologist - Fort McMurray Full-time Job2 weeks ago Doctor / Physician North Zone 4 views
The community of Fort McMurray is currently looking for an Anesthesiologist to join their current team of specialists.
The successful candidate must have training and expertise (FRCPC or FRCPC Eligible) in the management of Anesthesia.
Duties include, but not be limited to:
Reside in and have as his/her primary residence in the community of Fort McMurray.
- Provide hospital and call support as required.
- Contribute to and participate in teaching programs and activities.
- Contribute to and participate in other administrative duties as assigned.
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- Must have FRCPC or be FRCPC Eligible
Experience in offering these services as the sole provider required.
Preference will be given to applicants who do not require, or have completed, the CPSA Practice Readiness Assessment (PRA-AB).
Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Registration with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA) or proof of Eligibility for Alberta Licensure required (to be included with application).
All physicians who wish to practice in Alberta must hold a valid license with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta. For more information on obtaining this license and the eligibility requirements, please visit College of Physicians & Surgeons of Albertawww.cpsa.ab
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Hospital Health
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- Secondary Specialty: Hospital Health
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Fee for ServiceOn Call Stipend Physicians are remunerated for being on call. Alberta Medical Association (AMA) Compensation Programs AMA Membership compensation programs are under review and may be subject to change.*For complete details on AMA Membership Compensation & Benefits, click here.
- Posting Date: Sep 1, 2023
- Posting Status: Open until a suitable candidate is found
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.