Diagnostic Radiology - Grande Prairie Regional Hospital Full-time Job4 months ago Doctor / Physician Grande Prairie 20 views
Qualifications & Experience:
EQUIVALENCY of Certification or eligibility for certification with the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada - Diagnostic Radiology is desired
ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) is required
Any additional training would be an asset, with additional training in nuclear medicine is desired.
This position is not eligibile for CPSA Sponsorshiop.
CPSA Review of Qualifications (Eligibility Review) required with application
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
This positing will be closed once the position has been filled.
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Diagnostic Health
- Specialty: Diagnostic Radiology
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Fee for ServiceOn Call Stipend - Physicians are remunerated for being on call.Alberta Medical Association (AMA) Compensation Programs - AMA Membership compensation programs are under review and may be subject to change.* For complete details on AMA Membership Compensation & Benefits - https://www.albertadoctors.org/services
- Posting Date: Apr 4, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.