Family Doctor Valley Medical Clinic Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Alberta 13 views
Successful candidate would work as a full time, full scope Rural Family Doctor with expectations to develop their own panel of patients and help with managing ALL clinic patients when required. They would become part of the team, establishing continuity and solidifying the Medical Home.
To apply for this postion, please contact:
Dr. Ward Fanning
Valley Medical Clnic
Bag 2932-231 2 Ave
Strathmore, AB T1P 1L5
Applications submitted through the Doctor Jobs Alberta application will not be reviewed.
Practice ready for Alberta
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Rural Medicine
- Specialty: Family Medicine - Community / Primary Care
- Recruiting Organization: Community Clinic
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Fee for service with 30% overhead charges and options to buy into the building.
- Community Info:
Clinic established in 1985 and now contains Dental, Ultrasound, Mammography, Audiology, Physiotherapy and specialist care. Modern well run clinic with long serving wonderful staff.
- Posting Date: Sep 26, 2022
- Closing Date: Oct 31, 2022
- Posting Status: Open until a suitable candidate is found
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.