Family Medicine - Emergency Medicine - Grande Cache Full-time Job4 months ago Doctor / Physician Grande Cache 22 views
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have current Emergency Room Experience (in a rural setting)
- Must have current rural experience in hospital and beyond the emergency department
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Neonatal Resuscitatio (NRP)
- MOREOB/Advances in Labour & Risk Manageament (ALARM), desired
- CCFP certification, desired
Candidate must have independent Emergency Room & Acute Care Hospital Experience in Rural setting within the past 1-2 years
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All physicians who wish to practice in Alberta must hold a valid license with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta. For more information on obtaining this license and the eligiblity requirements, please visit College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta athttp://www.cpsa.ab.ca
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Family Health
- Specialty: Family Medicine - Emergency Medicine
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Fee for ServiceOn Call Stipend - Physicians are remunerated for being on call.Alberta Medical Association (AMA) Compensation Programs - AMA Membership compensation programs are under review and may be subject to change.* For complete details on AMA Membership Compensation & Benefits - https://www.albertadoctors.org/services
- Posting Date: Mar 30, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.