Family Physician with ER - Camrose Full-time Job4 months ago Doctor / Physician Camrose 29 views
We are seeking a family physician with emergency room experience to run a full time office based Family Medicine clinic in the Camrose area.
Candidates require recent and relevant experience in all scopes of practice to be performed. The successful candidate will be expected to run a full time General Practitioner practice in the Camrose Area. The candidate will alsobe expected to participate in Emergency Room on-call schedule.
- Hold avalid and relevant license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Recent experience (within the last 12 months) of independent Family Medicine practice where the physician has been the most responsible physician for a wide range of Family Medicine patients
- Emergency on-call experience (within last 24 months)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Family Medicine
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: No
- Compensation: This Position is Fee For ServiceOn Call Stipend Physicians are remunerated for being on call.Alberta Medical Association (AMA) Compensation Programs AMA Membership compensation programs are under review and may be subject to change.
- Posting Date: Apr 20, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.