Neurologist Full-time Job1 year ago Doctor / Physician Lethbridge 66 views
Alberta Health Services, South Zone is currently recruiting for a full-time Neurologist at the Chinook Regional Hospital (CRH).
CRH is the largest community hospital located in Southern Alberta providing services to Lethbridge and surrounding rural areas with a catchment population of ~150,000.
The successful candidate will:
- Establish and maintain a full-time Neurology practice in the community of Lethbridge
- Participate in the on-call rotation for the Department of Neurology
- Provide inpatient and outpatient consultative services
- Obtain and maintain AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges to provide the services
- Reside in and have as primary residence, the community of Lethbridge
- Participate in quality improvement programs and initiatives
Additional Notes About Lethbridge
Lethbridge is a vibrant city of just over 100,000 located in beautiful southern Alberta - close to the mountains (about 70 miles from Waterton National Park and the Rockies) and an easy drive to Calgary.
- The individual must have FRCPC certification or equivalent, or Board Certification with a Fellowship in Clinical Neurology
- A subspecialty of special interest in Stroke, MS or Movement Disorders is desirable
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
For other available benefits please review the Alberta Medical Association
Please apply directly through this posting, applications received by email alone will be redirected to this site for submission; a CV and a CPSA Eligibility Letter are the minimum requirements to formally accept an application on your behalf.
We thank you for your interest in the above noted position, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Planner - Physician Resources
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.