Neurologist - CRH Full-time Job3 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Lethbridge 10 views
Alberta Health Services, South Zone is currently recruiting for a full-time Neurologist based at the Chinook Regional Hospital.
The successful candidate will:
- Establish and maintain a full-time Neurology practice in the community Lethbridge
- Participate in the on-call rotation for the Department of Neurology
- Provide inpatient and outpatient consultative services
- Obtain and maintain an AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges to provide the services
- Reside and maintain primary residence Lethbridge or surrounding catchment area
- Participate in quality improvement programs and initiatives
- The individual must have FRCPC certification or equivalent;or Board Certification with a Fellowship in Clinical Neurology
- A subspecialty of special interest in Stroke, MS or Movement Disorders is desirable
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Medicine
- Specialty: Neurology
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Fee for servicePlease visit the Alberta Medical Association at www.albertadoctors.org for information on available benefits
- Community Info:
The Chinook Regional Hospital (CRH) is the largest community hospital located in Southern Alberta providing services to Lethbridge and surrounding rural areas with a catchment population of ~150,000 Lethbridge is a vibrant city of just over 100,000 residents, located in beautiful southern Alberta - close to the mountains (about 70 miles from Waterton National Park and the Rockies) and an easy drive to Calgary.
We thank you for your interest in a position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Posting Date: Aug 31, 2022
- Posting Status: Open until a suitable candidate is found
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.