Neuroradiologist Full-time Job4 months ago Doctor / Physician Calgary 14 views
EFW Radiology is a subspecialty partnership providing clinical service and teaching for the University of Calgary at Foothills Medical Centre and South Health Campus sites, as well as owning and operating private imaging clinics within Calgary.
EFW Radiology is currently seeking a full time Neuroradiology subspecialty trained radiologist physician to join our practice. As a physician with EFW Radiology, you will participate in a mix of hospital and clinic work and join our congenial group of 12 subspecialty trained neuroradiologists (9 Diagnostic and 3 Interventional Neuroradiologists) practicing within all aspects of neuroradiology. This position is a partnership track position offering long term job security potential to the right candidate.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- Certified Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Diagnostic Radiology and eligible or current Certified Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada in Neuroradiology
- Have training and experience in the supervision and interpretation of CT and MRI exams
- Have training and competence with lumbar puncture and myelography.
- Basic training in pain management (facet joint injections, selective nerve blocks, epidural injections) would be an asset.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Diagnostic Imaging
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: No
- Compensation: EFW Radiology offers competitive remuneration including flexible vacation. Specialist On Call.The Practitioner is responsible for purchasing health and insurance benefits.For complete details on the AMA benefits, please see www.albertadoctors.org
- Posting Date: May 2, 2023
- Closing Date: May 10, 2023
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.