Obstetrician & Gynecologist- CRH Full-time Job4 months ago Doctor / Physician Lethbridge 21 views
Alberta Health Services, South Zone is currently recruiting for afull-timeGeneral Obstetrician & Gynecologist at the Chinook Regional Hospital (CRH).
The successful candidate will:
- establish and maintain a full-time Obstetrics and Gynecology practice in the community of Lethbridge; A full time practice is defined as providing commensurate shifts in keeping with other relevant practice FTEs as assigned by the Medical Leader for the department;
- Provide inpatient and community consultations within the community of Lethbridge;
- Provide call support as per AHSs call schedules and expectations for Obstetrics and Gynecology practices in the Zone;
- Obtain and maintain AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges to provide the Services;
- Reside in and have asprimary residence, Lethbridge or surrounding area;
- Abide by the AHS Medical Staff Bylaws and the Rules and the AHS policies;
- Work collaboratively within the Clinical Department of Obstetrics / Gynecology, Chinook Regional Hospital;
- Participate in quality improvement programs and initiatives undertaken within Zone Clinical Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Chinook Regional Hospital.
The position is a full scope of practice general Obstetrician and Gynecologist supporting the current OBGYN department with general obstetrical and gynecological services includingdeliveries, C-sections, and gynecology surgeries and treatments.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold or be eligible for RCPSC;
- Eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta;
- MOREOB/Advances in Labour and Risk Management (ALARM)- desired
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: No
- Compensation: FFSFor complete details on benefits, please contact The Alberta Medical Association
- Community Info:
The Chinook Regional Hospital (CRH) is the largest community hospital located in Southern Alberta providing services to Lethbridge and surrounding rural areas with a catchment population of ~150,000 Lethbridge is a vibrant city of just over 100,000 residents, located in beautiful southern Alberta - close to the mountains (about 70 miles from Waterton National Park and the Rockies) and an easy drive to Calgary.
Recruitier: Alecia Kerber; firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in a position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Posting Date: Apr 15, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.