Obstetrician & Gynecologist - Grande Prairie Full-time Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician Grande Prairie 10 views
Qualifications & Experience:
Certification with the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada or equivalency is desired
NRP Neonatal Resuscitation Program
Preference will be given to applicants who do not require or have completed the CPSA Preliminary Clinical Assessment.
CPSA Review of Qualifications (Eligibility Review) required with application
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Women's Health
- Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Fee for ServiceOn Call Stipend - Physicians are remunerated for being on call.Alberta Medical Association (AMA) Compensation Programs - AMA Membership compensation programs are under review and may be subject to change.
- Posting Date: Jan 25, 2023
- Posting Status: Open until a suitable candidate is found
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.