Obstetrician / Gynecologist - Rural Full-time Job2 years ago Doctor / Physician Brooks 71 views
Alberta Health Services, South Zone is currently recruiting for a part-time Obstetrician Gynecologist at the Pincher Creek Health Centre.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide urgent and elective OBGYN Services at the Pincher Creek Health Centre;
- Obtain and maintain an AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges to provide the Services;
- Abide by the AHS Medical Staff Bylaws, Medical Staff Rules and AHS policies;
- Work collaboratively within the Clinical Department of Rural Medicine and Obstetrics / Gynecology at the Pincher Creek Health Centre;
- Participate in quality improvement programs and initiatives undertaken within the Zone Clinical Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology and Rural Medicine in the South Zone, including (without limitation) achievement of certain performance indicators as determined by AHS, exercising its discretion reasonably.
Additional Notes About Pincher Creek
Pincher Creek is located in the southwest of Alberta, Canada; it is located immediately east of the Canadian Rockies. This is a great place to live and there are a number of services available to residents and visitors alike; from a wealth of community groups, Municipal Programs and excellent medical facilities. Pincher Creek offers a great quality of life with a healthy work-life balance.
The successful recruit will:
- Hold or be eligible for FRCSC - Obstetrics & Gynecology
- be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- have MOREOB/Advances in Labour and Risk Management (ALARM) - desired
For complete details on the AMA benefits, please contact The Alberta Medical Association
Please apply directly through this posting, applications received by email alone will be redirected to this site for submission.
We thank you for your interest in the above noted position, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Planner - Physician Resources
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.