Orthopedic Surgeon - Hinton Full-time Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician North Zone 12 views
HINTON - Alberta Health Services - North Zone and the community of Hinton, is currently seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to work alongside the local physicians and provide services in Orthopedic Arthroplasty Surgery.
This position will include hospital privileges within the Hinton Healthcare Centre hospital, along with hospital call.
Duties include, but not be limited to:
Reside in and have as his/her primary residence in the community of Hinton.
Establish and maintain a full time community based practice within the community.
Provide call assistance as per call schedules, as required.
Contribute to and participate in teaching programs and activities; interest in management.
Contribute to and participate in other administrative duties as assigned.
The successful candidate may choose to operate their business by joining an existing practice or by opening their own practice. This is the candidate's business choice and will not be managed through the recruitment process.
- Registration or eligibility to register with the Royal College of Canada is desired (or equivalent)
- Registration with the CPSA or proof of Eligibility for Alberta Licensure (required with application).
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Hospital Health
- Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Fee for ServiceFor complete details on AMA Membership Compensation & Benefits - https://www.albertadoctors.org/services
- Posting Date: Jul 25, 2023
- Posting Status: Open until a suitable candidate is found
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.