Psychiatrist - Visiting Specialist - Redwater Temporary/Casual Job4 months ago Doctor / Physician Alberta 14 views
The community of Redwater is looking for a visiting Psychiatrist to visit their Brain Injury Supportive Living unit twice a month. Experience with cognitive impairments due to brain injury is required.
Position will remain open until suitable candidate is found.
A successful candidate must be in compliance withAlberta Health Services Immunization of Workers for COVID19 policyprior to their start date. By applying to this position you are confirming your ability and willingness to comply with the policy.
Must be specialized in Psychiatry
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Experience with cognitive impairments due to brain injury is required.
All physicians who wish to practice in Alberta must hold a valid license with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta. For more information on obtaining this license and the eligiblity requirements, please visit College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta at www.cpsa.ab.ca
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Position Classification: Long-term Locum
- FTE: 0.1
- Department: Mental Health
- Specialty: Psychiatry
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: No
- Compensation: Compensation Type: Fee-for-Service through Alberta HealthAlberta Medical Association (AMA) Compensation Programs AMA Membership compensation programs are under review and may be subject to change.
- Posting Date: Apr 14, 2022
- Closing Date: Jun 28, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.