Radiologist - Red Deer, Alberta Full-time Job2 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Red Deer 4 views
Alberta Health Services is seeking a Radiologist to provide expert imaging analysis and opinion in a general radiology hospital practice at the Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre. The candidate will be required to participate in both office hours as well as on call coverage.Sub-specialtyimaging expertise is considered an asset.
All physicians who wish to practice in Alberta must hold a valid and relevant license with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta (CPSA).
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Certification (RCPSC) required.
- Position Classification: Full-time
- Department: Diagnostic Imaging
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: No
- Compensation: This Position is Fee For Service On Call Stipend Physicians are remunerated for being on call. Alberta Medical Association (AMA) Compensation Programs AMA Membership compensation programs are under review and may be subject to change.
- Posting Date: Sep 8, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.