Rural Family Physician- CNP Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Blairmore 15 views
Alberta Health Services, South Zone is currently seeking afull-time Rural Family Physicianfor the Crowsnest Pass Health Centre.
As the successful candidate you will:
- establish a Family Medicine practice in the Crowsnest Pass;
- participate in the on-call rotation for the Emergency Department of the Crowsnest Pass Health Centre, including Inpatient, Outpatient and Acute Care;
- provide low-risk Obstetrics;
- reside in and have as your primary residence Crowsnest Pass or surrounding catchment area;
- obtain and maintain an AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges to provide the services;
- participate in quality programs and initiatives undertaken within the Zone Clinical Department of Rural Medicine.
- have or be eligible to obtain CCFP;
- have independent emergency room experience
- be eligible for licensure with the CPSA [general or provisional license]
- have experience with low risk obstetrics
This position is open to AHS Sponsorship for a CPSA Assessment; a CPSA Eligibility Letter is required.
Additional desired certifications:
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS )
- MOREOB/Advances in Labour and Risk Management (ALARM)
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP)
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Rural Medicine
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Fee for ServiceFor information on benefits please visit theAlberta Medical Association (AMA) at: www.albertadoctors.org
- Community Info:
The Municipality of Crowsnest Pass is tucked into the southwest corner of Alberta in the beautiful Rocky Mountains. This is a great place to live and we offer a number of services to our residents and visitors alike, from a wealth of community groups, Municipal Programs and excellent medical facilities. The Crowsnest Pass is Canada's southerly traveled corridor of the Rocky Mountains and is historically known for its scenic land of forests and peaks. The Crowsnest Pass offers a great quality of life with a healthy work-life balance. Live, Work and Play in the beautiful Rocky Mountain town of Crowsnest Pass.
For more information go to:http://www.crowsnestpass.com
We thank you for your interest in a position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Posting Date: Sep 27, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.