Rural Family Physician- Pincher Creek Full-time Job1 year ago Doctor / Physician Pincher Creek 85 views
Alberta Health Services, South Zone is currently seeking afull-time Rural Family Physicianfor the Pincher Creek Health Centre.
As the successful candidate you will:
- establish a Family Medicine practice in Pincher Creek;
- participate in the on-call rotation for the Emergency Department of the Pincher Creek Health Centre, including Inpatient, Outpatient and Acute Care;
- reside in and have as your primary residence Pincher Creek or surrounding area;
- obtain and maintain an AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges to provide the services;
- participate in quality programs and initiatives undertaken within the Zone Clinical Department of Rural Medicine.
- have or be eligible for CCFP
- have emergency room experience
- low risk obstetric experience is an asset
- be eligible for licensure with the CPSA
- AHS Sponsorship is available for CPSA Assessments
Additional desired certifications:
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS )
- MOREOB/Advances in Labour and Risk Management (ALARM)
- Neonatal Resuscitation (NRP)
- Position Classification: Full-time
- FTE: 1
- Department: Rural Medicine
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: Yes
- Compensation: Fee for Service For complete details on benefits please visit The Alberta Medical Association at www.albertadoctors.org
- Community Info:
Pincher Creek is located in the southwest of Alberta, Canada; it is located immediately east of the Canadian Rockies. This is a great place to live and there are a number of services available to residents and visitors alike; from a wealth of community groups, Municipal Programs and excellent medical facilities. Pincher Creek offers a great quality of life with a healthy work-life balance.
Recruiter: Alecia Kerber; firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Posting Date: Jun 24, 2022
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.