Staff Radiologist Part-time Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician Calgary 4 views
A successful candidate would function as a general and Interventional radiologist.
Obtain and maintain AHS Medical Staff Appointment and appropriate privileges to provide the services.
Abide by the AHS Medical Staff Bylaws and the Rules and the AHS policies.
Reside in and have as her/his and family primary residence, in the Greater Calgary Area.
Work as a part of the team within the Department of Diagnostic Imaging, Alberta Childrens Hospital.
Participate in quality improvement programs, as required by the Medical Director
Candidates must have or be eligible to obtain FRCPC with a fellowship in Interventional Radiology and / or Pediatric Radiology
Must be comfortable working in a high volume and fast paced hospital environment
Must be able to participate in a call rotation with colleagues to ensure adequate coverage for the Alberta Childrens Hospital.
The candidate must be eligible for Licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta. Must read, write and speak English. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.
- Position Classification: Part-time
- FTE: 0.5
- Department: Diagnostic Imaging
- Specialty: Interventional Radiology
- Recruiting Organization: Alberta Health Services
- Sponsorship Eligible: No
- Compensation: Renumeration to be negotiated commensurate with experience.Please contact: Dr. Vijay MoorjaniPhone number: 403-955-7985Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSpecialist On Call: Interventional call is required.The Practitioner is responsible for purchasing health and insurance benefits.The AMA, through the Continuing Medical Education (CME) program, reimburses eligible physicians for costs incurred with regard to the maintenance and enhancement of knowledge, skills and competency.The annual allotment of $2656 carries forward for three years but expires on March 31 of the fourth year if not used.
- Posting Date: Feb 1, 2023
- Closing Date: Feb 13, 2023
General Practitioners and Family Physicians are licensed health care professionals and are educated in the general practice, with opportunities to focus their practice in specialized areas.
Specialist physicians are trained and certified to provide patient care within a specific discipline. They also act as consultants to other physicians; perform surgery and supervise surgical procedures; and may conduct research on the nature, cause and development of diseases.